Track Magic is a special cleaning fluid for model
rail track, electric contacts and rolling stock wheels.
Track Magic works by;
- Setting up an invisible conducting film.
- Resisting rust, wear and corrosion to reduce track maintenance.
- Dispersing oily contaminiants to create a clean, conducting surface for smooth running.
- Works on digital and analogue low-power situations.
- Revives and protects old contacts and improves new ones.
- Is safe on plastic, foam, acrylic and enamel paint.
- Is ideal for use with Track-clearning vehicles.
Removing dirt with Track Magic;
Track Magic is great for removing everyday dirt, corrosion, oil and grease. Little effort is required, just a light wipe with a soaked swab. It is also ideal for locomotives without damage to plastic parts.
Track Magic is well suited to soaking the cleaning pads of track-cleaning vehicles, where pads are hung from axles or the chassis and rubbed along the rail heads as the train moves.